Prediction Impact offers a diverse range of on-site training options for predictive analytics and data mining.
For a sample training program description, participant testimony and client list, see:
Give your personnel a complete understanding of predictive
analytics and data mining, on your premises and at your
What does your organization need to become fully prepared to mine
your data? Would you benefit from a general understanding of
predictive analytics and data mining so you can determine how to best
apply it? Does your staff need more hands-on knowledge?
Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web
We tailor your training program according to the background and needs of your group. Each training session can be adjusted in these ways:
- Specialized content according to your group's business objectives and training needs
- Short (1 day), or long (3 days)
- Hands-on, or manager/director-level
- Specific to one analytics tool, or vendor-neutral
- On-site, or "webinar"-based
Bringing Prediction Impact's training on-site provides great advantages to your group:
- Specialized training program content
- Align your team members by arming them with universal competency and teaching them to speak the same language
- Flexible scheduling
- Save on travel costs and pay less per participant than public training registration fees
- Prediction Impact's on-site training programs include a comprehensive course materials book and branded certificate of completion for each attendee.
About the instructor, Eric Siegel, Ph.D.
For inquiries, price quotes, scheduling or a training program topic outline, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (415) 683 - 1146.